This is Yuuuuge!
Today we host Khalid Yeslam and Omair Taibah to talk about the real estate crisis in Saudi Arabia, the US elections, why trump won, the filter bubble, and much more.
- Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s Rally”
- How the Electoral College Works
- The filter bubble
- Michael Moore: Why Trump Will Win
- Slavoj Žižek would vote for Trump
- Flag protection act of 2005
- Politico’s Chief Political Correspondent Glenn Thrush Identifies Himself as ‘Hack’ for Podesta
- Madayen movie
- خالد يسلم: تجربتي مع التمثيل
- Did the Joker Kill Heath Ledger?
- Peter Vaughan
- Locke the movie
- Clash (Egyptian movie Set just after the political events of June 2013, In Cairo, Clash is shot entirely in the confines of a police van containing Muslim Brotherhood members, pro-army supporters and foreign journalists. US Premiere)