Shut Your Shakshouka Mouth
This episode we host Ali Kamakhi and talk about his upcoming business podcast and the motivation behind it. We then explore why the Arab world doesn’t have a lot of business cases compared to the western world. We also talk about TED talks in Saudi Arabia vs. other countries, the lean startup methodology, the consulting business, and a lot more.
Check out Ali’s new podcast mentioned in the episode at Business Box!
- Business Box
- Serial Podcast
- Startup Podcast
- Planet Money
- Al-Ahli Bank HQ in Jeddah
- Without Their Permission talk by Alex Ohanian
- Y Combinator
- The Lean Startup
- Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of SixthSense technology
- Action, Camera, Lights
- How Steve Jobs Financed His Apple Startup
- Saudi Arabia’s Addressing System
40% Arabic – 60% English