This episode we host Ali Kamakhi and talk about his upcoming business podcast and the motivation behind it. We then explore why the Arab world doesn’t have a lot of business cases compared to the western world. We also talk about TED talks in Saudi Arabia vs. other countries, the lean startup methodology, the consulting business, and a lot more.
Check out Ali’s new podcast mentioned in the episode at Business Box!
- Business Box
- Serial Podcast
- Startup Podcast
- Planet Money
- Al-Ahli Bank HQ in Jeddah
- Without Their Permission talk by Alex Ohanian
- Y Combinator
- The Lean Startup
- Pranav Mistry: The thrilling potential of SixthSense technology
- Action, Camera, Lights
- How Steve Jobs Financed His Apple Startup
- Saudi Arabia’s Addressing System
40% Arabic – 60% English