Reaching Out to Little Boys
This episode we host Omar Hussein. We try to spell out the sound of lightsabre, discuss the left-brain vs. right-brain myth, Omar’s latest projects Al-Noghair and his personal vlog, Arab trolls and the Saudi twittersphere, Mark Zuckerberg’s new charity, Justin Timberlake vs. Justin Beiber, and much much more.
- How would you spell the sound of a lightsabre?
- Left-Brained vs. Right-Brained? Myth Debunked
- Mark Zuckerberg is Giving Away His Money, but With a Twist
- Music Research Consultants Inc methodology to find top hits
- What Percentage of Donations Go to Charity
- Aziz Ansari’s Master of None
- Jim Henson’s religious beliefs
- Kid’s don’t know what the save icon means
- When did girls start wearing pinks?
- The etymology of the word ‘computer’
- Omar Hussein’s Vlog
10% Arabic – 90% English