20% Arabic – 80% English
Azzbda starts at 45:32
Positive psychology can be seen as the science of optimism. There are proven benefits of choosing to see the world, others, and ourselves in a positive light. By meeting any outcome with an open heart without judgment, our health, happiness, and effectiveness can be greatly improved.
Dr. Siddiga AlGhalib is a professor of psychology in Effat University. Her expertise is educational psychology, which ties in to her passion of positive psychology. This episode features a moving story on how she got into positive psychology and how it changed so much in her life.
- Ammar Sabban: Instagram | Snapchat | Twitter || Afroott: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat | YouTube
- Khayra Bundakji: Instagram | Snapchat | Twitter
- Umniah Al-Zahery: Instagram | Twitter
- Azzbda: Personal Edges
- Choosing love (positive thinking) over fear (negative thinking)
- 10 habits to grow a positive attitude
- Azzbda: Conflict Resolution featuring Sharia Walker
- Managing Unconscious Bias from Facebook
- 7 scientific ways to become happier