If you’re a fan of our shows – you’re here, so we assume you are, here’s how you can help:
- Subscribe! It may seem basic, but subscribing to a show is single best way to help The MSTDFR Network. It’s also the best way to make sure you never miss your favorite show.
- Rate and review our shows on iTunes. This will push us up on the charts and help other people find the show on iTunes, as well as a bunch of other podcatchers that pull their data from iTunes.
- Help get the word out. Tweet about The MSTDFR Network and about the MSTDFR shows you know and love. Post links to new episodes on your social media app. We would love it if you Snapchat about us too!
- Tell your friends, family, co-workers, and random people on the street. Invite them to listen. Have a debate about something from the shows.
- Write about the show on your website. If you’ve got a blog or website, write something good about us. Or bad, we don’t mind. Choose a topic or quote that resonated from one of our shows and post it with your thoughts. Be sure to ping us so we can link to your article.
- Post comments about an episode. For every episode there is a comment section way down at the bottom. We welcome comments, tips, tricks, corrections, examples, additional links, questions, random rants about our Arablish shows, or anything else.
- Suggest a topic. Or a guest. Hit us up on Twitter, or send us a note.
- Sponsor a show. Do you have a company, a startup, a product or an event that you’d like us to promote? You can do that, and have the added benefit of helping out your favorite podcast network. Just visit the Sponsorship page and we’ll be happy to work with you.