25% Arabic – 75% English
Azzbda starts at 53:15
How do you work full-time in a management consultancy, run your own business, freelance as a fitness instructor, and still have time to babysit your niece, hike on weekends, and socialize in this crazy city? Karima gives us some insight.
Karima Saleh is a DAH graduate who stayed active during her college years by participating in toastmasters, student government, sports activities, as well as various workshops and trainings. Currently employed full time as an analyst at Elixir management consultancy, she’s also co-running a fashion start-up and working as a fitness instructor (at Gold’s Gym Elite Sundays & Mondays).
- Faisal Alaseeri: Instagram | Twitter
- Fatma BaAram: Instagram | Twitter
- Khayra Bundakji: Instagram | Snapchat | Twitter
- Tips on getting sleep
- Get excited about your morning rituals or what you’ll do tomorrow
- When a thought arises in your mind as you’re about to sleep, ask “OK, what thought will come after this thought?”. When that one comes up, ask the same thing again.
- Got more? Leave them in the comments at www.mstdfr.com/azzbda-3
- Eisenhower Box (Urgent VS Important) & helpful article by James Clear
- Producteev – What Kaafmeem uses for team organization
- Evernote – What Karima uses to organize daily tasks & thoughts